Ben and I have been married for a little over two years now. Wow how the time has past. We currently are living in a rental house in Meridian Idaho. Although we love our rental house and love the location, we would love to be able to own a home some day soon. I am currently working full time at Intermountain Medical Imaging where we do all sorts of radiology scans (MRI, CT, US, XR, and even PET scans), I have worked here for a little over a year now and love my job. I am also going to school full time and working towards getting excepted into the radiology program at Boise State and then eventually work toward being an ultrasound tech. Ben is also working hard at Plantation Country Club, which happens to be the oldest golf course in Boise Idaho. Ben has been recently promoted to an upper management position and was very excited about this new opportunity. Ben is working towards his Turf Management Degree and hopes to be a Superintendent of a golf course one day. We have a cute little doggie who's name is Legadu, we named him after the BSU football player Legadu Nanee. Although he is not so little any more I tend to think he is, he is about 10 Months old now and loving every bit of having him a part of our family.
3 comments:
Welcome to the world of Blogging! Love all the pictures, you guys look awesome, and your dog is super cute!
Hey!! and yeah! your blog looks way cute!! I am excited that you were able to figure it out! As for your question that you emailed me.. I don't if there is any way to change that setting, at least I have never seen it. I thought it was odd at first too and wanted it reversed but you'll get used to it. Your blog looks way cute!! I am excited!! love ya! aubs
Hope things are going well for you guys! Your dog is so cute! Take care
Post a Comment