4.09.2008

Snow in April?


Well this morning I woke up to get ready for work and noticed the white glistening slow that was falling from the sky. Just when I thought that the winter was over and the weather would be getting nicer I was wrong. They say the weather is supposed to be super nice this weekend almost up to 70 degrees. Well you wouldn't believe it by the sight that I saw this morning when I looked out my window. To see my car covered in snow. I feel sorry for my husband when it snows outside, because he is pretty much stuck out there or with nothing to do at work. Well our house news seems to be good!!we put an offer on a house a few weeks ago, and the sellers are all for us getting the house. We are super excited and hope everything goes through. Because it was a pre-foreclosed home the process sometimes takes a little longer than normal. But we should be closing by the end of this month if everything goes well. I will keep everyone updated. TA Ta for know

2 comments:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

hey you need to update your blog!!