9.23.2008

Happy Anniversary

WOW how the time has past! I can not believe that 3 years ago today was the day that my husband and I got married. What a wonderful day that was. I can't Imagine spending eternity with anyone else. I Love the man that choose to marry me. I can't imagine what the next 3 years will be like.

2 comments:

Hartleys said...

Hi Krystle, it's Natalie. I got your cute comment, I have you on my blog list so will check back for updates!

Teri said...

Hey Krystle, It was good to hear from you and see how well you and your cute husband are doing! Time flies huh? I can't believe we are even old enough to already be married for three years! It is kinda crazy when I read your comment I remembered for some reason your parents were visiting our ward in Caldwell the first time I spoke in sacrament after I was baptized. That too seems like only yesterday. Take care, I am glad we can keep in touch! Teri