10.17.2008

Fall is in the Air


Fall is my favorite time of year! The leaves are all changing colors, the weather is getting colder. The grass has stopped growing (no more mowing!) BSU Football has started. Racking leaves and jumping around in them. Halloween is just around the corner. What will you be for Halloween? What are your kids going to be? Kids running around in the streets at night in funny outfits. Pumpkin carving, pumpkin pie. Scary decorations. What more can you say about Fall. I think it is just a wonderful time of the year there are so many different colors around.

3 comments:

McClains said...

Krystle...how are you doing? Sorry I missed your call the other day and now things have been crazy around here. I will have to give you a call when things settle down. Let me know what's up and new with you...talk to you later!

Leathers said...

Yeah for the pretty leaves! I really liked what you guys have done to your house. It is looking good.

Anonymous said...

I love the new coat of pain on the house! It looks so nice!! That is about the prettiest picture of fall leaves! did you take it? miss you ! GO BRoncoS!!