2.16.2009

Happy Valentines Day

Well I am just a little late but I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day! We didn't do much but my wonderful hubby got me some beautiful pink roses. I was very surprised. I got him the usual Some Reese's peanut butter cup hearts, Mtn. Dew, and some sunflower seeds the three things that he loves most besides me.

3 comments:

Dessa Mae said...

Those flowers are beautiful!!! I'm glad you had a wonderful V-day!
love you!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous flowers! I got some lilies this vday! Miss you cutie pie!

Marcel & MaryBeth said...

I'm with Dessa, those are beautiful! My wedding is right around the corner and I think we are on track to be ready but are far from ready now. We'll get there. I do have all next week off from work so I'll have plenty of time to work out some details!