Today, Ben and I, received some very important news in the mail from the Radiology program at BSU. And I am thrilled to announce that they have excepted me into the program!! I was very nervous opening the letter and my heart was pounding, I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life and become some one!! For those people who don't know what I am getting my self into, I will be learning how to take X-rays. I will start in the fall of 09 and should graduate in 2 years with a Bachelors in Radiology. Then the plan will be to take one more additional year to become an Ultrasound Technologist. Now the fun begins!!
8 comments:
Congratulations, Krystle! That is such a great opportunity! Good luck!
That is very exciting news. I'm in the process of figuring out when I want to go back to school and where, all that fun stuff. Congratulations again!
Congrats!! That is so exciting! Good job!
Congrats! Good luck!
I am so proud of you!!! That took a lot of hard work and dedication. It really is all down hill from here till graduation. Congrats and good luck!!! :)
YAY! that is fab. News! Great job lady! Hope things are well!!! Go get em!!!
Yay Krystle!!! Congrats!!! We need to celebrate!!
CONGRATS!! That is so exciting!! You are going to do Awesome!! I knew that you would get in! Some day you'll have to do the ultrasound for my baby.. not that I am preggo now. but I want to have more kids. Anyhow! Congrats!
Post a Comment