3.03.2009

I am a proud new Auntie!

Yesterday my sister Janae had her beautiful baby boy Marshall, and welcomed him into their family. He is so adorable I just want to hold him and give him lots of loves. Congratulations Janae on your new arrival, and good luck with raising two little boys!!
All bundled up nice and tight!!
I tried to get a picture of his cute little feet but he kept on kicking and moving around it was hard to take! He is just the cutest little thing.

4 comments:

Dessa Mae said...

That's so wonderful! I didn't even know she was expecting! Tell her congratulations for me!!!

Hartleys said...

Yay, Janae!!! She will do a great job with two boys. I love the name Marshall. :) Tell her she needs to update her blog.

We love and miss ya!

Nat, Jeremy and family

McClains said...

That is so fun, congrats!

Anonymous said...

yay!!! now it is time for you to become a mommie!! hehe! he is adorable though, that is so exciting!