5.12.2010

RACE FOR THE CURE!!

This past weekend I was able to join the race for the cure!! I signed up on a team with one of my friends from school as her mom had passed away from breast cancer about 20 yrs ago. She has a team every year to pay tribute to her mother and help others fight for a cure!! Our team name was TEE TOO, which was my friends mother's nick name. Her family made there own team t-shirts and it was a lot of fun. I hope we can make it a tradition that we go every year with each other. Here we are at the end of the race once we had finished.



I finished in about 30 min. which isn't bad but it is not great either for a 3.1 mile race. I plan on running Robbie one of these days with my husband as he ran it this year for the first time!! I have got a lot of training to do!!

No comments: