7.09.2011

Things you've missed!! Or I forgot to mention for that matter!!

I had another birthday on the 10th of June here it is a month past and I am just now blogging about it! This year I turned 26. It feels like the older I get the birthdays seem to come faster and faster each year. My birthday was great I took the entire day off from work, Ben was fortunate enough to take at least a half day off from work and we were able to enjoy each others company! We first went shopping for some new running shoes.
You see since I have been on my feet a lot from all of my clinical hours from school I developed plantar fasciitis in my left foot from the worn out shoes that I have. Since I have a little time this summer I thought I would take advantage of that time and run a little, the only thing was that my running shoes were also worn out, luckily my birthday came just in time.

Next stop was the indoor miniature golf course. I had never been here before but it was pretty psycadelic.
This is no ordinary miniature golf course, it is a black light course, the carpet was crazy, with some pretty weired art work on the walls as well! They had 3D glasses that we could have worn while we golfed but since I have a problem with motion sickness I thought that probably would not be a good idea. we had lots fun and I got a hole in one on one of the wholes.

Later we went to dinner at Tucanos and ate way too much, and of course they had to sing the birthday song to me in Portuguese(how imbarising!! They made me stand up and shake a tamberine). Since we ate too much we had no room for dessert at the time so we went home and rested a bit.

After a couple hours of rest we enjoyed a tasty treat from Cold Stone Creamy. I couldn't go with out ice cream on my birthday!!
We then called it a day and hit the pillow for the night. It was a fun 26th birthday and was thankful for the time that Ben and I were able to have.

No comments: