8.24.2013

William is 4 weeks old!

What my baby is already 4 weeks old today.  I feel like I just had him!  how the time flies.

So William and I are still trying to figure each other out.  I am trying to learn what his cries mean, sometimes that is really hard on me as I don't know what he needs and than he cries a lot because I can't figure it out. But it is getting better.

I am trying to keep him on a three hour schedule where he will nurse for however long it takes and then try and keep him active and awake for an hour then a nap for an hour.  I try to feed him every three hours.  It seems as long as we keep somewhat of this schedule going than he is much happier baby.  He eats better as he is really hungry after three hours!

He was the perfect little baby last night he only woke up to eat every three-four hours and then went bsck to sleep. So mommy and daddy actually got some sleep too!

We are so thrilled that this little guy is part of our family!

Here are some pics that were just taken yesterday while he was sleeping.










No comments: