10.31.2008

Puking Pumpkins


So I wanted to carve pumpkins this year and of course I can never talk Ben into carving pumpkins with me so I carved his pumpkin and I carved my own. I really didn't mean to copy you Jenny and Chris, but I had that in mind as well to have my pumpkin puking!! It really is rather funny when you look at it. But I had a great time carving up my pumpkins this year and hope I can get someone else to help me carve them next year! I hope everyone has a really great Halloween, and have a SPOOKTAKULAR NIGHT!!

3 comments:

Leathers said...

I do believe I will have to copy this idea next year. It looks pretty cool in the dark! I think that is a much more fun way to carve the pumpkins...

deatherages said...

I love carving pumpkins too! I always just go for the jaco-latern style. Something about that crooked grin. I think it is so cute.

Anonymous said...

yours turned out awesome!!.. ours not so much, oh well.. i am just excite for pumkin pie!