I love your bathroom and I can't wait to meet your buddy! You should bring him over to play with my buddies. I will have plenty of them for him to pick between. Furry ones or slobbery ones or just one that will get mad if legadu steals his ball.
He is a handsome doggie for sure! and I an very impressed by your bathroom! Ben did an awesome job! It is gorgeous! thats a cool mirror too. you guys a great taste! We are happy for you and your house.. and I'll admit, a little jealous we're still apartment dwellers! miss you
3 comments:
I love your bathroom and I can't wait to meet your buddy! You should bring him over to play with my buddies. I will have plenty of them for him to pick between. Furry ones or slobbery ones or just one that will get mad if legadu steals his ball.
Aww! He's so cute!! You, Joy and I should all get our babies together and take them out to play! My tucker would love that!
He is a handsome doggie for sure! and I an very impressed by your bathroom! Ben did an awesome job! It is gorgeous! thats a cool mirror too. you guys a great taste! We are happy for you and your house.. and I'll admit, a little jealous we're still apartment dwellers! miss you
Post a Comment