I'm a Mazda RX-8!

You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.
Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.
3 comments:
oooo Nice car.
I've know Joy since I was a sophomore in High School. Her hubby was my softball coach for years!! Brian was at my wedding reception too..Did you see him? They're an awesome family. I can't wait for her to have her twins!
Yes I want to go see her!!! She should be about 6 months along by now right?? Is she thinking she'll have them full-term? When are YOU going to have babies!? I want em sooner than Aaron does but I think we're going to buy a house first.
That awesome you are going to wait! I'm mailing you an invite to go bowling on the 6th of Feb so we will definately have to chat more about the whole baby thing then! Or lets go to lunch!!
Post a Comment