So I said that I would post more pictures of our back yard once it was complete, and it is now done and looking awesome!! Tom and Ben worked very hard on our water falls,and walk way I could not be happier!! I think it definitely adds value, especially since we have NO back yard any way. Enjoy our new back yard!!
WOW! It looks so beautiful!! I love it. I still need to see your new house. Does Ben know how to tile? I want to do a backsplash in my new kitchen but I don't want it to look crappy - Therefore...I won't be doing it. LOL!
2 comments:
Krystle and Ben, it looks wonderful!
WOW! It looks so beautiful!! I love it. I still need to see your new house. Does Ben know how to tile? I want to do a backsplash in my new kitchen but I don't want it to look crappy - Therefore...I won't be doing it. LOL!
Post a Comment