Here is what our beautiful tree looks like in the spring time... I love this tree when it blooms in the spring!! Enjoy some other pictures of our house during this beautiful spring time!!
As I'm moving out of a house and into an apartment, I can't help but to enjoy your pictures. We had a tree that drove us crazy all winter because it was so ugly but just in time to move it bloomed and was beautiful. Oh, how I will miss that, but am very grateful not to have yard maintenance
1 comment:
As I'm moving out of a house and into an apartment, I can't help but to enjoy your pictures. We had a tree that drove us crazy all winter because it was so ugly but just in time to move it bloomed and was beautiful. Oh, how I will miss that, but am very grateful not to have yard maintenance
Post a Comment