On mothers day we went to Ben's grandmas for a little while. The dog and I were out side playing and he soon discoverd their big pond. He can't help himself to love the water so much.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
isn't it crazy how fast time goes by? Your house is awesome by the way! You guys have done such a good job on it! plus I love your flowers! I am working on my pot flowers ;)
Cute!! Tucker is afraid of water! Unless he's showing off...We've never taken Teddi to the lake though. We should meet up and take our boys out to the lake!
2 comments:
isn't it crazy how fast time goes by? Your house is awesome by the way! You guys have done such a good job on it! plus I love your flowers! I am working on my pot flowers ;)
Cute!! Tucker is afraid of water! Unless he's showing off...We've never taken Teddi to the lake though. We should meet up and take our boys out to the lake!
Post a Comment