5.19.2010

CRAZY SUMMER SCHEDULE!!

Well my first year in the Radiology program is OVER!! They have not kicked me out yet so I guess that is a good thing!! One would think that because it is summer time that I would have all the time in the world to relax and have a fun summer!! Well that's not true at all, in fact I will only see my husband on the weekends and I will only get to see him for about 20 hours a week. WOW that really sucks. Yeah I will basically be coming home to sleep and then start all over again in the morning. You see my schedule goes a little something like this... Wake up at about 6:30 a.m, shower, get ready for clinic than I am out the door by 7:15 a.m., clinic for 8 hours off by 4:00 p.m just in time to drive to work and make it there by 5:00 p.m., work until 9:30 p.m, home by 9:45 p.m and I am off to bed, then the day starts all over again!! I know you guys should all feel sorry for me!! But I think we have all experienced a crazy heck tech life at least once or twice. So for all of you that have experienced this I know how you feel, not EVER being able to spend time with the one you love. So for those wondering why I will not spend any time with you it is because I simply don't have the time, or I would rather spend it with my awesome husband Ben. Have I mentioned how awesome he is?? Well he is just great especially now since I am never home he has been doing all of the house chores and making sure things stay in order. I LOVE that guy!! Any way If I don't post anything for a long time you will understand I hope!! I hope everyone has a great summer!!

2 comments:

Marcel & MaryBeth said...

I totally understand that schedule. That's how Marcel and I were just starting off our marriage. Between me working 2 jobs with crazy hours, and Marcel in school and Marcel in school and working we rarely spent any good time together. You guys will make it just fine :)

I just saw your mom tonight at her softball game. I'm playing with my mom's work team now. Tonight was my first time playing since high school and first ever in slow-pitch. I was a little worried about playing since it had been so long but everything came back to me like it was just yesterday

Katie Wolfley said...

Good luck Krystle. Just remember it will all be worth it when you are done and have an awesome job, that will be flexible! You can do it.