Both Ben and I were able to escape from the real world for a few days and spend some time in McCall, Idaho. It was very much needed! After finishing up with school, starting a new job and to have just passed my Ultrasound physics test. We were all just needing a little break from it all.
Ben's parents were able to score a sweet deal on a cabin in McCall last year in November. So we have been trying to escape to McCall just as often as we can. With my old job at IMI I always had to work the weekends. With my new job I get every weekend off, that is if I am not on call, which isn't very often either just about once a month!
Ben spent alot of the time getting stuff ready for the winter by gathering up fire wood. I've never seen my husband cut down a tree before. It was pretty exciting watching a big tree fall from the sky down to earth. He has had lots of practice cutting down trees by working at the golf course. As tress fall down there everytime there is a big windstorm. He is quite the handy man, he can pretty much do anything!!
While Ben was out cutting up wood, I had a relaxing time inside!
Here are a few photos of the beautiful cabin, and the wonderfull week that we had. As always its always hard to capture a good photo when Ben is actually smiling! as he hates pictures so he usually runs when the camera comes out!
Any way TTFN injoy some pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment